Rockshox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160mm 27.5 Forks
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The completely reimagined PIKE comes murdered-out for a reason. It's the fork that's ushering in a new era in suspension performance.
See, the all-new PIKE is completely different type of trail fork. One that meant walking all over the current engineering doctrine along the way. The result? PIKE is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. But more importantly for you, other riders too.
- Weight:27.5” – 1861g (4.10lb)
- Springs: Dual Position Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7075 Aluminium
- Lowers: Magnesium, disc only
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Charger Damper: Performance focused, benefits include; No compromise for lockout -The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedalling stability for those leg burning climbs, Rapid Recovery - More control with less energy. Bladder Charged, the extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity. Trail Tuned, the RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
- Maxle Ultimate: Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate, though, and you’ll be glad they paid serious attention to the finer details. Because one hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate. Lever-placement personalisation is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximising your ride.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Dual Position Air: If you want to ride up and walk down, a fork that only does one thing well is great. But, you love epic ascents, technical descents, winding single track and everything in between - so you need a fork that tackles it all. Like the Dual Position Air. It changes your fork’s travel up to 30mm without changing its small bump performance. So, with a simple onboard turn and a click you can switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence.
Buy RockShox Suspension Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 160mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b), 29"
- Option: Standard Offset
- Steerer Diameter: 1.1/8" - 1.5" Tapered
- Fork Travel: 160mm